Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nightmare before Chistmas or Nightmare before Valentine's Day?




We love the Nightmare Before Christmas in this house. Well, mostly I love it and My husband and son put up with my obsession.  I was beyond thrilled when my daughter as an infant also loved NMBC. She really made my proud while at not quite two years old she choose Jack Skellington stuffed dolls and toys over all the princesses and Minnie Mouses when we took our first family trip to Walt Disney World.  Of course we have love for those characters as well. 

We just like Jack a little bit more.  or a lot more.

For our second trip to WDW, I made a Jack Skellington inspired tutu for her.  We had so many comments on it that I started a etsy shop offering that design as well as a Mickey Mouse design I also made for that trip.  














Click here to see the listing in my Etsy Shop:Jack Skellington tutu


I also make matching Hairbows:Jack Hair Bows

 
Sweet Skellington Valentines


I found these super cute Valentine's on the Disney Family website:Here










No comments:

Post a Comment