Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bows, Bows, Bows, Bows

First off, thank you for a great year!  2013 was a fun, tutu filled year for me and my etsy shop.  I've had such a great time creating tutus and bows and shipping them out around the country.  I love hearing all the stories and seeing pictures of some super happy sassy girls! This has been my third year on Etsy and by far my biggest and most fun year. Thank you!

The rest of this post is all about the bows. The cherry on top of the outfit or that extra little bit of cuteness. I love the combo of a sweet and cute big bow combined with an unexpected character center.

Just as my tutu inspiration comes mainly from the tutus that my daughter or niece dream up and ask for, my bows are generally offerings of what I've made to match for them or requests I've taken from friends or special orders.  If there is a bow that you've been searching for or a special character- please email me so I can make it:)  

Here are a few of my favorites in my etsy shop:


https://www.etsy.com/listing/167143265/star-wars-inspired-darth-vader-bottle?ref=shop_home_active




After a couple requests I now offer party favor packs of my bottlecap ponytail holders- right now I offer Star Wars, My Little Pony  and Kitty Wars sets but I'm open to suggestions for new collections!
Star Wars Inspired ponytail favors-white, silver or black



 My Little Pony Party favor set


In my shop, the bows are in two different sections- Star Wars bows and tutus and Hair Bows.  There are many more styles and colors to choose from so check out these links for more:


Don't forget to check out my facebook page- I love discount codes and usually have one for my facebook followers!

If you haven't checkout out my past posts, I have a great post with free Star Wars inspired party printables!

I'm currently working on some My Little Pony inspired printables- so check back!




No comments:

Post a Comment