Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Harry Potter, Hogwarts and the Wizarding World


 Do you have a Harry Potter fan in your house?  After I made a Gryffindor themed tutu and Hairbows for my niece last year, I received several emails asking for more.  I'm always looking for new fandoms to represent- Its hard to find quality made accessories and party favors!  
I now offer tutus, hairbows, headbands, hairclips and necklaces that represent the four Hogwarts houses- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw.  And I couldn't resist adding a few "magic words" to the offerings, my favorite is "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good". That one is my daughter's favorite and when she wears that while we are out of the house it never fails to get a comment and compliment. 

So show off your fandom, have the best party favors ever, grab a tutu for cosplay at your next convention, to cheer for your Quidditch team, visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or maybe for your next running event:-)   I think the Hogwarts tutus are especially awesome for photos at the Wizarding World!

My tutus come in all sizes from newborn to adult xxl.  I offer my adult tutus in three different lengths-a short 9" running length, the most popular 14"length and an 18" length.

Below are pictures and links to a few of my favorites, see all the rest here-Harry Potter items at www.jettyspagetti.etsy.com

Best of all- here's a discount code to use in my etsy shop.  Save 10% with code POTTER10 at checkout! 

Harry Potter Shabby Chic Hair clips
Hogwart Houses Shabby Chic Hair Clips
Hogwart Houses Shabby Chic Headbands
I solemnly Swear that I am up to no good/ Mischief Managed Shabby Chic Headbands
Hufflepuff House Tutu
Hogwarts House Hair Bows

No comments:

Post a Comment